Our advanced technology is adopted by police, leading security organisations, healthcare professionals and flagship retailers, and we are continuing to grow into new industries. We remain the market leader in body-worn camera solutions and digital evidence management software with the most advanced systems in the world.
Reveal was founded in 2002 when body-worn cameras were relatively new to the market. We were, and to this day, remain to be at the forefront of body-worn camera solutions.
Before launching our ground-breaking body-worn cameras, competitors' first-generation body cams were primarily designed for police officers, and the design was bulky and cumbersome. We saw that body-worn technology should be accessible across multiple industries, not just the police sector. We knew we could significantly improve this from research, experience, and working with those who used them.
We evolved the rudimentary design into an intuitive, robust body-worn camera range with a powerful software system. Our products had functionality at their core. Our mission was to protect all keyworkers and anyone with a customer-facing role. Our vision was to revolutionise body-worn camera solutions on a global scale.
We were adamant that our products required five essential elements to make a real difference to the people who used them and the industries they served:
- The ability to de-escalate situations before an altercation occurs using the front-facing screen as a deterrent.
- Provide transparent and unbiased footage of confrontational situations using the camera as an impartial witness.
- To protect those on both sides of the lens should a hostile altercation develop, providing evidence and reducing complaints.
- The functionality to simply and efficiently upload footage, view video and be safe in the knowledge that everything is securely encrypted.
- Utilise any footage obtained not only for testimony should it be required, but for training and staff development purposes in the future.
Fast forward a decade later, and we remain the market leader driving innovation with the first body camera to offer artificial intelligence and facial recognition. Our focus remains the same; to prevent abuse by de-escalating situations and provide a robust, flawless digital evidence management system designed to streamline upload, storage and viewing capabilities. Our vision is to grow and develop new ground-breaking technologies to support those who rely on them because we know performance matters.
Get in Touch
Call us now on: +44 (0) 203 890 2000
Email our sales team at: email@example.com
Reveal Media Ltd
20 Old Bridge Street
Reveal Media Limited is a limited company registered in England & Wales with registered number 4470201 and VAT registered number GB798532669.
Our registered office is at Reveal Media Ltd, Riverview House, 20 Old Bridge Street, Hampton Wick, KT1 4BU
Growing international business
We currently supply and support cameras and software to clients in 40+ countries and have offices in the UK, Germany, USA, China and Hong Kong.